Nevada ranked first among states with 63% of its SMBs being in the Driver segment. Not surprisingly, Nevada SMBs also reported significantly better revenue outcomes (+5% vs. -16 avg.). Nevada SMBs increased their use of digital tools in line with the national average (72%) during COVID-19, as a result of already having a robust digital infrastructure including SEO, websites and digital payments. This led to a substantial number of Nevada SMBs (60%) feeling technologically prepared entering the crisis.
1) SEO (78% vs. 64%)
2) Digital payments (78% vs. 67%)
3) Business websites (76% vs. 69%)
How will I...
Recover from the damages done by COVID-19? (50% vs. 44%)
Grow my customer base? (50% vs. 40%)
Optimize my business ops? (46% vs. 39%)
1) Online hiring platforms (7% vs. 8%)
2) CRM platforms (7% vs. 11%)
3) Online training platforms (6% vs. 10%)
1) Webinars or livestreams (55% vs. 47%)
2) Step-by-step video tutorials (54% vs. 56%)
3) Step-by-step written guides (45% vs. 42%)
Las Vegas, Nevada
When the crisis closed this company’s doors, digital tools opened others. From increased online sales to the creation of a whole new online community, this company recovered its losses and turned a profit thanks to its digital strategy.